20% online discount
Rabbit Insurance General Exclusions
Rabbit Insurance can start from the time your rabbit is eight weeks old up until he or she is 5 years old. Once insured, you can continue cover for the rest of your rabbit’s life.
- Any condition that has been investigated by a vet or is known to you prior to the policy start date
- Veterinary fees to treat an illness or poisoning occurring or showing symptoms within the first 14 days of the policy start date
- Preventative treatment such as routine vaccinations, cosmetics or voluntary treatment such as neutering for non-medical reasons, or for pregnancy and uterine cancer
- Treating any injury or illness that is preventable by vaccination and you failed to vaccinate
- Treatment related to a 2nd or subsequent instance of fly strike
- Other than for accidental injury, dental treatment is excluded except where specifically to relieve suffering provided the pet has been insured under this policy for at least two years
- The cost of any transplants, artificial limbs and associated treatment.
- Hospitalisation for alcoholism, drug abuse, attempted suicide or self inflicted injuries
- If your accident or illness occurred or showed symptoms before the policy start date
- Any claim if your illness first occurs or shows symptoms within the first 14 days of cover.
Finding your pet
- Any claim for searching for or finding your pet within the first 14 days of cover.
Loss through theft and straying
- Any claim for a lost or stolen Rabbit.
Waiver of premium
- If your inability to work occurs during the first 30 days of cover
- If you are under 18 or over 65 years of age
- If you are not in full-time employment
- If you were aware of impending unemployment when you took out the policy.
For a full list of exclusions please refer to the full policy Terms and Conditions
Pet Insurance sales
Claims / Customer Service