Insure my travels
20% online discount
Golf Travel Insurance
Perfect for those who wish to play golf on trips, either taking equipment with them, or hiring it.
Golf Insurance can be purchased as an additional option to your Travel Insurance policy. Cover applies to equipment, loss of green fees due to illness or injury and even the cost of buying a round of drinks after a hole-in-one.
- Three tiers of cover available providing golf equipment cover of up to £5,000
- The loss, damage or theft of your golf equipment whilst on your trip
- The cost of hired golf equipment if yours is delayed leaving you unable to play
- Reimbursement for pre-booked green fees if you are ill and unable to play
- Reimbursement for pre-paid tournament entry fees if you are ill and unable to play
- £300 towards the cost of a round of drinks if you achieve a hole-in-one, and this has been verified by the club secretary.
|Tier 1||Tier 2||Tier 3|
|Total baggage limit||£2500||£3000||£5000|
|Tournament entry fees||£250||£250||£250|
|Personal liability||£2 Million||£2 Million||£2 Million|
|We accept the following major credit and debit cards|